Monday, June 26, 2006

Casualty @ The Tobacco Factory

BBC TV's long running hospital drama series Casualty is filmed in Bristol, so it's no surprise to see various cast members frequenting the city's eateries and watering holes. One of my locals, The Tobacco Factory, is no exception, and this weekend saw the Casualty mob appear in force. Unusually, veteran thesp Simon MacCorkindale joined them, looking every bit like he was still in character as Holby City's Director Of Emergency Medicine, 'Arry 'Arper. Interesting to note that he was quite the ladies' magnet, as a queue of young lovelies all tried to get a few words with him. I'm not young, lovely or a lady, but I fancied a quick chat with him myself, to pitch my idea for a revival of his finest moment, Manimal. Then again, he may have turned into a panther and killed me for my impertinence... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home