Sunday, February 25, 2007

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

According to The Superhero Quiz, I am The Hulk



I am "a wanderer with amazing strength".

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to The Supervillian Quiz, I am The Joker

I am "the Clown Prince of Crime... a brilliant mastermind but criminally insane. I love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand".




Let's see...
Have had green hair? Check.
Owned purple jeans? Check.
Have destroyed property whilst on a mindless rampage? Well...
Kill people on a whim? Er... okay, so maybe this isn't an exact science...

The Superhero Personality Quiz
The Supervillain Personality Quiz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether these quizzes show that I'm in touch with my feminine side, or that I have an identity crisis. Apparently, my superhero persona is Catwoman while, as a supervillain, I'd make a pretty fine Dark Phoenix! Oh well...

9:09 am  
Blogger Khayem said...

And just consider their onscreen equivalents:

Catwoman - Michelle Pfeiffer or Halle Berry
Dark Phoenix - Famke Janssen

As for me:
Hulk - Lou Ferrigno or a CGI'd Eric Bana
The Joker - "Fat" Jack Nicholson, though I always thought Caesar Romero was too cool for school...! ;-)

Yep, I think you got the better deal there.

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home